Services I Offer
- Screen and battery replacement on mobile devices
- Full service Mac and PC repairs for both hardware and software
- Desktop Computer Builds and support
- Liquid damage
Why Choose Me
- Open and transparent repair model: I'll never leave you in the dark about my repair practices. In fact,
if you don't like the price or the way I do things; you can find parts, tools, and guides at
- Honesty and fairness: As a human, I make mistakes like all repair services;
but taking full responsibility for one's mistakes is the only way to rectify those mistakes.
- Best Warranty: I provide a lifetime warranty on all services unless
I can only do a temporary fix or the part is consumable (such as the battery).
- Putting water-damaged devices in rice can draw out the water. This myth is one that is
very difficult to eradicate, because it is such a common myth. Even some repair shops will tell you
that it works. It actually does nothing. The best way to treat water damage is to displace the water
(with alcohol), and thus purge the impurities of the water that causes corrosion. Putting it in
rice is the same as doing nothing, and doing nothing is the worst thing you can do. You do not want to
let the water dry on the device.
- If an independent repair shop repairs my in-warranty device, then the manufacturer will void
my warranty. Actually this is a myth that has been perpetuated by the manufacturers themselves;
but the Anti-Tying provision in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975 (15 U.S.C §§ 2301-2312)
prohibits manufacturers from denying or implying that warranty coverage is denied because of a
consumer's use of "unauthorized" parts or services. While I am not a manufacturer, my warranties are
transferable - meaning that a repair from me is covered even if you go somewhere else for a different
repair; however, I am not responsible for any and all damages they cause to your device.
- For mobile devices; pricing is based on the price of the part plus a $35 service fee.
- For laptops and consoles, pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis and quotes are risk-free.
- For desktop builds, pricing is based upon component pricing and a flat-rate $100 assembly fee.